Welcome to my personal site
You will find here DIY (do-it-yourself) stuff in Electronics, Travel, Photography & Video and others that I will be interested in the future. I love DIY, so, most of the things you see in here are diy.
At my early days in high school, I fell in love with electronics tools and gadgets more than the tools in the beauty parlor nearby, and so, I started to have my first DIY electronics……… and keep doing over and over – share it to interested DIY’ers (do-it-yourself) as shareware and courseware. You will find here my own design Electronics Projects. See DIY Stuffs
DIY travel & Videos
I go beyond simple Life. I want a simple-complicated life with rich of adventures, experience, and fun.
Fresh from my home-Lab :
a) SAMuC Enhanced
SAMuC (Smart Amplifier Manager), uC (microcontroller) is a diy project for DIYers in the diy amplifier design and build., it composed modular boards :
- Audio input Selector Switch Board
- Speaker Protector Board
- Class A self-powered Soft Start
- Temperature Sensors
- Audio Volume Level and Tone Control
- RF Module for IoT Interface
- intel 8051 MCU
b) The Nathan Power Amplifier Project – a high-performance class AB power amplifier with 3 versions :
- Nathan ID40 (Inverted DNY40W) : 40Wrms/channel
- Nathan Amp Baby : 100Wrms/channel
- Nathan Amp Train : set by the designer
Watch Nathan Amp Project Sneak Preview :
You can now avail the Nathan Amp Baby Kit.
c)The Arduino Automatic Test Equipment for the DR100W concept Project (AATED) – first grasp with the Arduino with ATE implementation. Watch all the videos :
- a) episode #1 – Introduction of the project
- b) episode #2 – Basic Interfacing with LEDs and Relays
- c) episode #3 – defining the Technical Definition
Her is Episode #1 Video :
Shenzhen China Videos :
Shenzhen China is my 2nd home – a first tier and dynamic city in the Guangdong Province. See Shenzhen China Ins & Out.
And the demonstration of new tech like the Internet Of Things (IoT) :