AMPduino is a concept for improving the DIY Amplifier build by incorporating digital control using Aurduino solution (which is why we have the AMPduino as a name). The hardware is in the form factor of Arduino Uno, a stackable shield with selected Audio processing hardware.
The Plan is to have 5 shield as a buuilding block for the AMPduino project as :
- A3CS – AMPduino Audio Amplifier Controller Shield
- PeQs – Preset Equalizer Shield
- 3BTCS – 3 Band Tone Control Shield
- 4Aiss – Four Inpput Audio Selector Switch
- digiVOL – digital Volume Control
However, it will not be limited to these 5 hardware as mentioned above.