This project is a split power supply with +/-15Vdc regulated output, an analog process with no digital stream. It is intended for Tone Control but it can be used also for circuit requiring a split power supply of positive +15Vdc and -15Vdc regulated.
- Bundled with Document: Technical Know-How, Assembly, Testing, Implementation
- Recommended for Audio Hardware Starter (AHS)
- +/-15Vdc regulated output
- Expandable to make a capacitor bank
- Included Rectification and Filtering
- Test Point included for easy probing
- Interwork with Pure Analog Tone Control PATC (option)
Where to use?
It is intended for Tone Control with a split power supply, a negative and positive rail voltage of +/-15Vdc regulated.
Recommended for AHS (Audio Hardware Starter)
If you would like to build a Tone Control to hook-up with your Audio Amplifier you should start to see first the Power Supply, a well designed split power supply is required for Tone Control such as the Pure Analog Tone Control or PATC – a 3 band tone control with Bass, Mid and Treble.